This is a Full 6 Weeks Weight Training Plan to help reduce your body fat and lean up. Instead of the traditional strength training, this workout plan is based on Supersets. Superset training is designed to increase your metabolic rate, heart rate and tone the muscles by decreasing the rest period between sets. Please watch the video for the full workout and step by step guidance.
Benefits of Superset Training:
1) Increase your Metabolic Rate
2) Increase your Heart Rate
3) Greater Calories Burned
4) Greater Afterburn
5) Reduce Body Fat
6) Leaner Body
Weight Training Goal: Reduced Body Fat & Leaner Body in 6 weeks!
One superset has 2 exercises. Perform 10 repetitions for each exercise. Do the 2 exercises listed together with no rest in between, and repeat each superset for a total of 3 rounds. Once you have completed the 1st superset, continue with the next superset with no more than 1-minute rest time in between supersets. There are a total of 4 supersets for each workout session.
Workout Schedule: 4 times weekly (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
*If you can't fit 4 times in, do 3 times or 2 times at minimum.
Workout Duration: Approximately 30 minutes to complete.
1) A pair of light weight between 2-4kgs each.
2) A pair of medium weight at 5-7kgs each.
For best Results:
1) Stick closely to this workout plan (especially the short rest time)
2) Eat a clean and balanced diet.
3) Perform 20 - 30 minutes of cardio at the end of each session.
1) You may record the weights you used at the start of the plan, and at the end of 6 weeks, increase the weights slightly to prevent plateau.
2) Take a picture of yourself prior to starting the plan, this way, you can compare and see the results after 6 weeks.
3) Always keep yourself hydrated before, during and after the workout.
4) Set up the exercises prior to performing them. This way, you don't waste any time preparing the exercises while working out.
5) For those who are new to this workout, you can start with 2 rounds per superset and increase it to 3 rounds as you get stronger.
All the best! =)
Lots of Love xx