Core conditioning, low impact
• Start in a high plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Slowly walk your hands and legs away from your body as far as you can. Hold the pose for 5 to 10 count and walk your hands back in.
• This is an advance move. As you get more comfortable with the move, hold the plank for a longer duration of time.
• Only walk your hands and legs as far away as you can without dipping your hips.
• Do not hold your breath! Breathe normally.
Your should feel your:
• Core, shoulders and arms.