total body, strength, cardio, low impact
• Stand tall with feet wider than shoulder-width apart, your toes slightly turned out and hands in a fighting position directly in front of your face.
• Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees to 90°, pushing your body weight into your heels.
• As you stand up, throw a left and a right punch directly in front of your face.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
• Keep your non-punching hand by your chin.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads, biceps, shoulder and triceps.