Cardio, HIIT, High impact
• Start by balancing on your right foot.
• Bend over and put your hands on the floor.
• Jump your right foot back so that you are in single-leg plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Then jump your foot back into your hands.
• Jump straight up in the air, raising both hands up as you jump.
• Complete the desired repetitions for your right leg and switch to your left leg.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
• Engage and tighten your core to maintain your balance.
You should feel your:
• your entire body working!