Cardio, HIIT, High impact
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, weight in your heels, right arm by your side, and place your left arm on your lower back.
• Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
• Place your right hand on the floor directly in front of and in between your feet. Shift your weight onto your hand.
• Jump both feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Jump your feet back so that they land just outside of your hand.
• Reach your right arm overhead and explode as forcefully as you can into a jump.
• Land and immediately lower back into a squat for your next rep.
• Complete the desired repetitions on your right hand and switch to your left hand.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
• Engage and tighten your core to maintain your balance.
You should feel your:
• your entire body working!