Core conditioning, low impact
• Sit down with your hands on the mat, elbows bent, your legs in the air fully extended and lean back slightly.
• As you breathe out, bend your legs and bring your knees toward your chest.
• Hold for a second or two, breathe in and then fully extend your legs back to starting position.
• Repeat this movement for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your back straight and your upper body stable.
• Squeeze your abs in and use core strength to stabilize your body.
You should feel your:
• Abs, hip flexors and quads.