Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin sitting on your bum with your heels on the ground.
• Bring your palms slightly behind your hips, fingertips facing the heels. Spread your fingers for better base.
• Press the heels of your feet and hands into the ground as you raise your hips off the floor until it is in line with your shoulders and knees.
• Hold your entire body strong and squeeze your core.
• Slowly lower your hips one-inch away from the floor and raise them up again.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your body as straight as possible, and don’t let your hips dip.
• Look straight up at the ceiling.
You should feel your:
• Triceps, shoulders, core, hip flexor and quads.