Core conditioning, low impact
• Start in a high plank position with feet shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Keeping your body in a straight line, lift your right hand off the floor, with finger tip pointing straight ahead. Hold for 5 seconds, bring it back down and repeat by alternating each side.
• Engage your core, keep your hips square, and do not tilt.
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Don't lift your hips too high or arch your lower back. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe normally.
You should feel your:
• Core and shoulders.