• Get into a high plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Pull your abs in, and jump both feet to the right, bringing your knees toward your right elbow. Your body will twist slightly to the right.
• Jump both feet back to plank position and repeat on the opposite side. That’s one rep.
• Continue alternating sides for desired number of repetitions.
• Breath throughout the exercise.
• Keep your arm straight with elbows slightly bent.
• Look down to maintain a neutral spine.
You should feel your:
• Your entire body working!