• Start in a plank position with your legs wider than hip-width distance, hands on a pair of dumbbells, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms are straight with hands directly beneath your shoulders and your palms facing each other.
• Keeping your abs tight and elbows close to your body, row the dumbbell in your left hand off of the floor, pulling your elbow as high as you can while squeezing your shoulder blade back.
• Slowly return the dumbbell to the floor and repeat with your right hand.
• Do not allow your back to round.
• Make sure to keep your hips, head and heels in one straight line.
• Do not allow your torso to rotate to one side or the other as you row the dumbbell up.
You should feel your:
• Abs, upper back, shoulders, obliques and back.