Core conditioning, low impact
• Start in a plank position on your forearms with feet shoulder-width apart and your lower back flat.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Rotate your hips to the right and dip your body almost to the floor.
• Return to starting position and repeat on the left side.
• Keep alternating sides for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your core engaged all the time. Don't lift your hips too high or arch your lower back.
• Look at the floor to keep your head in a neutral position.
You should feel your:
• Core, obliques and hips.