lower, strength, low impact
• Start in a wide squat position, with feet wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes slightly turned out. Keep both hands close to you.
• As you rise into a standing position, rotate your knees and toes to face forward and swing both arms backward close to your body.
• Repeat the movements continuously.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Squeezing the glutes at the top of the movement to engage the muscles.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings and quads, inner and outer thighs.