• Begin by standing with the feet shoulder-width apart with your knees slightly bent. Place your hands in front of you around chest height, palms facing down.
• Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees, pushing your body weight into your heels.
• Then immediately explode upward. Drive the knees towards the chest, attempting to touch them to the palms of the hands.
• Land back down on the ground by extending your legs down, absorbing the impact and having your knees slightly bent.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Do not land heavily. Use the balls of your feet to cushion the impact.
• Do not let your knees cave inward when jumping up.
• Be sure to jump as high as possible.
You should feel your:
• Quads, glutes and hamstrings.