• Begin by standing with feet together and your knees slightly bent.
• Lower your body by flexing your knees and rapidly explode upward and to the side, swing your arms forcefully upwards to gain momentum.
• Upon landing, immediately explode upward, but jump to the other opposite side. That’s one rep.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Breath throughout the exercise.
• Do not lock your knees at any time during this exercise.
• Keep your back straight and core tight.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and core.