Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin in a high plank pose. Bring your left palm directly below your face and press down firmly.
• Twist and slowly shift your weight onto the left side, stacking your right foot on top of your left, lifting your right arm off the floor and pointing towards the ceiling in a straight line.
• Engage your core, lift your hips up and align your head, shoulder, hips and heels in a straight line as you look up at your top hand.
• Hold the pose for 20 – 30 seconds and switch sides.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe normally.
• Engage and tighten your core to maintain balance.
• Don’t let your hips drop.
You should feel your:
• Core, obliques and shoulders.