• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, grab a dumbbell and hold it in the middle with one hand in front of the other.
• Without rounding your lower back, bend your knees slightly, push your hips back, and swing the weight between your legs.
• Once the weight is behind your, forcefully contract your glutes and thrust your hips forward to swing the dumbbell to chest level.
• Repeat this exercise for the desired number of repetitions.
• Be sure to completely finish the rep and squeeze your glutes at the top of the movement.
• Avoid bending forward at the torso, Instead, move by hinging at the hips.
• Keep your back flat during the exercise to avoid injury.
You should feel your:
• Hamstrings, glutes, shoulders, back, abs and hips.