• Begin by sitting up tall with the soles of your feet pressed together and your knees dropped to the sides as far as they will comfortably go.
• Pull your abdominals gently inward and lean forward from your hips.
• Grasp your feet with your hands and carefully pull yourself a small way farther forward.
• Hold the stretch for 20 to 30 seconds and the slowly release.
• Keep your back straight, your shoulders back and your core tight.
• Avoid bouncing or forcing the stretch.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Inner thighs, hamstrings and hip flexors.