Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin by lying on your back with your knees bent and up in the air, your knees and hips forming a 90° angle.
• Place your hands lightly on either side of your head and hold your elbows out to the side.
• As you breathe out, straighten your right leg to about a 45° angle, while twisting your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee.
• Release and return to starting position. Repeat on the opposite side. That’s one rep.
• Make sure you’re twisting from your torso, not just your elbows.
• Do not let your lower back lift off the floor.
• Don’t support your neck with your hands, just lightly place your hands beside your head.
You should feel your:
• Obliques, upper and lower abs.