• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands and allow your arms to hang down by your sides with your palms facing forward.
• Keep your elbow close to your torso and bend them to bring the dumbbells up to your shoulders.
• Rotate your wrists so that your palms face forward(away from your body) and raise the dumbbells to head height, the elbows out and about 90°.
• Keep your body straight and extend through the elbow to raise the weights together directly above your head.
• Hold the pose and slowly return the weight to the starting positon.
• Repeat this movement for the desired number of repetitons.
• Do not allow your back to round.
• Make sure to keep your hips, head and heels in one straight line.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Shoulders, triceps and biceps.