lower, total body, strength, cardio, hiit
• Facing one direction, stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, arms close to your body.
• Keeping your chest up, squat down and explode as forcefully as you can into a jump, rotating 180 degrees in the opposite direction, while in mid air.
• Land softly into a squat position, keeping your knees bend to absorb the impact.
• Reset to start position and repeat in the opposite direction.
• Keep chest up during jump.
• Extend hips, knees, and ankles completely during jump.
• Maintain controlled body position in the air, landing softly with hips back and down.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.