February is the month of love. With Valentine’s Day approaching, let’s celebrate this beautiful month by spreading the love. The deepest expression of love is more than candy, roses and cards; it’s has to be felt with your heart and soul. So let’s share our love and brighten someone’s day by making these beautiful Valentine’s Love Letters with hidden inspiring quotes.
This video is also a collaboration with Love.Health.Fitness channel. If you want to make healthy delicious chocolate detox tea for valentine’s day, be sure to check out Olivia’s channel for recipe. She creates stunning, delicious and healthy recipes.
My Valentine’s Love Letters are extremely easy to make. The highlight of these love letters are the inspiring hand-written messages by you. These crispy, crunchy cookies require just four ingredients:
1) 24 Dumpling Wrappers
2) ½ an Egg, beaten
3) 60 – 70g of Dark Chocolate
4) Candy Sprinkles
For the kitchen tools, you’ll need:
1) Muffin Tray
3) 24 small strips of paper with inspiring message written on them
1. Preheat the oven to 150 / 300 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin with a little bit of olive oil.
3. Take one dumpling wrapper, roll up your message into a small role, then place it in the center of the wrapper.
4. Dap one side of the wrapper with a little bit of egg wash. Then fold the wrapper into half and press lightly to seal.
5. Lift it up on both pointy edges and Gently pull the edges downward over the rim of the muffin tray or a glass or bowl.
6. Next, lightly brush a little bit of egg wash all over the wrapper.
7. Place the cookie into a cavity of the muffin tin to keep its shape. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 24 Valentine’s love letters.
8. Bake the cookies in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes until golden and crispy.
9. While the cookies are in the oven, melt the dark chocolate using a double boiler. Allow the chocolate to cool down for about 5 minutes.
10. After 10 minutes, remove the cookies from oven. Allow them to cool slightly for about 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.
11. To decorate the cookies, dip the top half of each cookie into the melted chocolate, then immediately add candy sprinkles. Repeat with the remaining cookies.
These love letters will keep in an airtight container for up to three days. Pack them into beautiful gift packs and share it with your friends, work colleagues or family. Make this Valentine’s day the season of love and giving.
1) We accept the love we think we deserve
2) Be Confident, Be Happy, Be-YOU-tiful
3) Love Yourself, Empower Yourself
4) If you want to soar in life, you must first learn to F.L.Y (First Love Yourself)
5) Be the reason someone smiles today
6) Change is sometimes needed to better yourself, love yourself and truly be happy. Never stop working on the best you can be.
7) Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
8) Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
9) Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true
10) Loving yourself naturally leads to an increase in self-confidence
11) Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more.
12) When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.
13) I will not be less than the person I was created to be
14) We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
15) I aspire to be a giver, a giver of love, a giver of good vibes and a giver of strength.
16) Be in love with your life, every detail of it.
“There are in the end three things that last: faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love.”