Not a morning person? Too busy to workout during the day? This "8-minute Evening Workout" is a perfect way to end your day!
We all know that working in the morning is great, but exercising in the evening is equally as beneficial:
- You don’t have to deal with the morning rush by trying to fit a workout session in
- Helps you to de-stress after a hectic day
- Prepares your body for a good night rest
- Great way to burn fat, tone up and stay healthy.
This workout is short, moderately intense, low impact (no jumping involved) and is suitable for everybody!
Duration: 8 Minutes
Structure: 8 Intervals (50 secs Workout, 10 secs Rest)
Sets: 1 Set or for a longer session perform 2 - 3 sets.
1) Squat with Side Leg Raise
2) Bob & Weave Circle with Tip Toe
3) Clock Lunge (Right Leg)
4) Clock Lunge (Left Leg)
5) Inchworm to Push-up
6) Spiderman Push-up
8) Plank Hip Dips
Lots of Love xx