Isolation exercises can increase muscle mass, that also means, you can increase the size of your breasts naturally by performing targeted chest exercises. If done regularly, this can result in fuller, firmer-looking breasts and can also increase the appearance of your cleavage.
Our chest or pectoral muscles can be divided to the upper chest, mid as well as the lower chest. Ladies, what we should be focusing more on are upper chest exercises, which will give our bust that extra lift and prevent sagging.
Here are some of my favourite upper chest exercises which you can do it the gym. For best results, you want to make sure that you’re lifting heavy enough to complete between 10 - 12reps, and 4 sets for each exercise.
1) Incline Chest Press (Smith Machine)
- To perform Incline chest press, you want to position the bench to a 45-degree angle, with the bar position directly under your upper chest.
- Grip the bar firmly at shoulder-width distance. Slowly lower the bar at a 3 count tempo until it’s close to your chest and engage the upper chest muscles to drive the bar up.
- Do not rush through the workout. I prefer to use the smith machine, because this offers me better stability, especially if I’m lifting heavier.
2) Low Cable Fly
- When you do this workout, you want to imagine you’re drawing an A-Shape.
- Spread your arms slightly away from your sides, with the elbow slightly bent.
- Drive the cable upwards until it’s parallel or just above the eye line. Slowly release the cable in a controlled manner and repeat.
- Avoid swinging your entire body or use momentum to drive the cable up. The only part that should be moving are your arms.
- Look straight ahead throughout the workout as this will help to keep your posture upright and chest open. This is not an easy workout, hence you’ll only need to lift really light.
Repeat both exercises back-to-back for 4 rounds before moving on to the next superset.
1) Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
- Keep the bench to a 45-degree angle.
- Plant your feet firmly on the ground and keep your chest up.
- Engage the chest as you drive both dumbbells straight up in line with your upper chest.
- Have good control as you lower the dumbbells, keeping your arms in a 90-degree angle.
- Avoid pushing the dumbbells forward as this could strain your shoulders and engage the wrong muscles.
- Look straight up as this will help to keep the dumbbells in line with your upper chest.
2) Incline Dumbbell Fly
- Start with the dumbbells up, palms facing each other.
- Slowly spread your arms out to the side, until they are parallel with your shoulders.
- Squeeze your upper chest and drive the dumbbells back up to the ceiling.
- Make sure to keep your elbows soft and slightly bent throughout the workout.
Repeat both exercises back-to-back for 4 rounds.
Now that we’ve completed a total of 2 supersets and 4 exercises, we want to end it with a killer workout, which will be Decline Push-ups.
Your goal is to complete as many repetitions as possible within workout, for a total of 4 sets. The aim to to train until failure.
These are my favourite upper chest exercises which I do in the gym on a weekly basis, which can give you fuller and firmer breasts naturally.