Victoria Secret Angels Meal Plan

By Joanna 08/10/2013 In
Healthy Recipes
Meal Plans


The Victoria's Secret Angels are not skinny, but fit and toned! Here's a sample of their meal plan, favourite food and ingredients which they consume daily in order to be runway-ready. If you want to lose weight and have a flat tummy, follow this meal plan as Nutrition is 80% to your success. And add total body & core workouts for best result (which is the other 20%).

Flat tummy takes lots of hard work, dedication and patience! It comes down to your food intake and exercises. So you must be willing to change your lifestyle if you want a flat tummy!

Remember this is a suggestion, adjust your calorie intake and portion sizes according to your body and activity level. All meals are interchangeable. So you can have dinner for breakfast, snack for lunch etc.

If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, please consult your GP prior to starting any physical activities or meal plans.

All the best! 

No matter what your fitness goal is, the key is to do regular exercises and to eat clean in order to see results!

If you are a beginner, start with my "Beginner Fat Burning Workout Video"

After that, join us on the 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge. 3 months workout plans and meal plans are available on my website.



Lots of Love xx

Music: Free music from YouTube

Subscribe for FREE