List of SNACKS
1) Stuffed Red Dates with Walnut
- Red Dates (23Cals each)
- Walnuts, halved (13Cals each)
Per serving - 36Cals
2) 3-Ingredient Oat Bite
Makes 24 bite size balls:
- 1 cup (90g) Rolled Oats – 340Cals
- ½ cup (125g) Peanut Butter – 778Cals
- ¼ cup (82g) Maple Syrup / Honey – 270Cals
Per serving - 60Cals
3) Seaweed Veggie Rolls
- Nori Sheets – 5Cals per sheet
- Cucumber, sliced
- Carrot, sliced
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced
4) Veggie Sticks with Dip
Alternatively, you can dip the chopped up vegetables into homemade yoghurt dip.
- 1 cup (250g) Greek Yoghurt - 165Cals
- 1 minced Garlic Clove - 4Cals
- 1 tbsp. of freshly squeezed Lemon Juice - 4Cals
- A handful of chopped fresh Mint - 4Cals
- A little bit of lemon zest
Each tablespoon only has 10cals VS 94Cals per tbsp. of mayo or 73Cals per tbsp. of ranch dressing!
5) Split Pea Crisps
Makes 4 servings:
- ½ cup Raw Split Peas – 335Cals
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil – 120Cals
- A pinch of Chilli Flakes
Per Serving – 114Cals
6) Plum Stuffed Cherry Tomato
- Cherry Tomato – 3Cals each
- Plum – 23Cals each
Per serving - 26Cals
7) Yoghurt & Fruit
Makes 2 pots
- ¼ cup Greek Yoghurt Yogurt – 41Cals
- 1 Kiwi, sliced – 42Cals
- ½ Dragon Fruit, sliced – 40Cals
- ¼ cup Grapes – 28Cals
Per Pot – 75.5Cals
*You can choose your own favourite fruits!
8) Trail Mix
Choose your favourite combination of nuts, seeds and dried fruits.
Each 1/4 cup serving has about 140 - 170 calories.
9) "Fancy" Rice Cakes
At only 29 calories per rice cake, they are a greatly satisfying low calorie snack option and you can top them up with anything you want!
10) Hard-Boiled Egg
About 80 calories each