Happy Blessed Ramadan to those who are fasting. This year, is going to be different, because for most of us, we will be spending all our time at home. But it can be a really positive thing, because that means more time with your family, more healthier home cooked meals and also more time to do your workouts.
In encouraging all of you to continue to stay active at home, I’ve put together a 30-Day Workout Playlist for you on my YouTube channel. Click here.
In this video, I'm going to share with you 7 tips on How to Workout During Ramadan, which can help with maintaining your fitness routine during this holy month.
1) Understand your goal and be realistic
2) How many times per week should I workout?
3) How long should my workout session be?
4) How intense should my workout be?
5) When is the best time to workout?
6) What exercises should I do?
7) Just for the ladies!