• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
• Extend arms toward floor, palms facing each other.
• Raise your arms directly out to your sides at shoulder level, palms facing up to form a T shape.
• Then lower your arms back to starting position.
• Raise your arms up and diagonally overhead to form a Y shape, palms facing up.
• Repeat the exercise for the desired number of repetitions.
• Do not allow your back to round.
• Make sure to keep your hips, head and heels in one straight line.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Biceps, shoulders and traps.