• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold a dumbbell with both hands above your shoulder with your arms completely straight. Maintain a tight torso.
• Rotate your torso while bringing the dumbbell down toward the opposite hip and past the thigh to the floor.
• Reverse the movement back up to starting position.
• Complete the desired number of repetitions and repeat with bringing the dumbbell down to the other side.
• Keep your arms as straight as possible throughout this exercise.
• Keep your abdominal muscles and back muscles tight to add stability.
• Do not start with weight that is too heavy to avoid injury.
You should feel your:
• Shoulders, triceps, biceps, quads, glutes, hamstrings and core.