Core conditioning, low impact
• Lie on your back with your knees bent and up in the air, your knees and hips forming a 90° angle and your arms spread out to the sides, palms facing down.
• Keeping your back and shoulders pressed against the floor, in a controlled manner, drop both knees to the left until your knees is about to touch the ground and the extend your legs straight.
• Engage your lower abs, lift your legs back up to starting position and drop your knees to the right. That’s one rep.
• Don’t hold your breath! Breathe as you move your legs.
• Do not just let your legs fall. Keep your core tight to slowly lower your leg, while resisting the force of gravity.
• Your back and shoulders should be glued to the floor throughout.
You should feel your:
• Lower abs and obliques.