• Stand with your feet wider than hip-width apart, step in between your legs. Keep your arms by your side.
• Get into a wide squat, then jump up and land softly with feet close together on the box in a narrow squat position.
• Jump off the step and land back onto the ground in a wide squat and repeat.
• Always keep the knees bent when landing to absorb the impact of the jump.
• Land on the ball of the feet.
• Keep your chest up, back flat, shoulders back and look straight ahead. Avoid rounding the shoulders.
• Pace your breathing.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.