• Begin with standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbells in each hand with palms facing in.
• Lift the dumbbells straight up in single smooth movement until they are just below your chin making sure to keep your shoulders back and your elbows out.
• At the top of the movement, squeeze your biceps and forearms. Hold for a count of one.
• Slowly return to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
• Focus on keeping your elbows higher than your forearms.
You should feel your:
• Biceps, Shoulders and Traps.