Cardio, core conditioning, low impact
• Start standing and reach your hands out and overhead as you slightly lunge your right foot back.
• Bend your standing left leg and sit your butt back slightly as you sink a little into lunge. Make sure you are on the ball of your back foot.
• Then driving through your left heel, come up to standing, squeezing your glute as you tuck your elbows and knee together (really crunch your upper body and knww together).
• After crunching, quickly reach back overhead as you straighten your leg back out into the lunge.
• Touch the foot down quickly repeat the knee tuck and crunch.
• Complete this exercise for the desired number of repetitions and repeat with your left foot lunge to the back.
• Work on a correct breathing pattern. Don’t hold your breath otherwise you’ll fatigue faster or get lightheaded.
• Keep your abs tense at all times and feel the obliques activating on every twist.
You should feel your:
• Abs and Obliques.