• Begin by lying flat on the mat with knees bent and feet firmly planted on floor, extend the dumbbells above your head. The dumbbells should not be touching and you should be using a neutral grip (palms facing each other).
• Bending at the elbows only, keeping your elbows fixed and pointing at your hips, slowly lower the dumbbells down at your side, upper arms touching the floor.
• Hold for a second and then return to starting position.
• Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions.
• Be sure to drive shoulder blades into the ground to power the press.
• Focus on controlled flexing and extending the elbow.
• Avoid external and internal rotations.
You should feel your: