• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, bend your waist slightly and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
• Bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells up near your shoulders.
• Then straighten your arms back out, lift the dumbbells so that the weights are slightly behind you.
• Hold this position for a count and then return back to the starting position.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
You should feel your: