• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold a dumbbell with both hands and lift it over your head until both arms are fully extended. The palms of the hand should be facing up towards the ceiling.
• Keeping your upper arms close to your head with elbows in and perpendicular to the floor.
• Slowly lower the dumbbell behind your head until your forearms touch your biceps.
• Return to the starting position by using the triceps to raise the dumbbell.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• The upper arms should remain stationary and only the forearms should move.
• Keep your back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
You should feel your: