Strength, low impact
• Begin sitting on your bum with your heels on the ground and knees bent. Bring your palms slightly behind your hips, fingertips facing the heels, keeping your elbows bent.
• Press the heels of your feet and hands into the ground as you raise your hips few inches off the floor.
• Then bend your elbows to lower your body, but don’t let your bum touch the floor.
• Immediately straight your arms and push yourself back up again.
• Use the strength from your triceps to lift your body up, instead of driving from your hips.
You should feel your: