Cardio, low impact
• Begin by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward. Extend your hands straight up in the air.
• As you breathe out, bend forward from your waist, bringing your arms down to touch your floor. Keep your back flat, chest up and look straight ahead.
• Breathe in, and slowly lift your body back up to starting position.
• If you can’t reach the floor, try to reach as far as you can.
• You should feel the stretch in your hamstrings.
• For an easier version, bend your knees slightly.
You should feel your: