Core conditioning, low impact
• Lie on your back with feet together.
• Lift both legs off the ground until they are almost perpendicular to the floor. That’s your starting position.
• Without moving your legs, lift your chest and shoulders off the floor and try to touch your toes with your fingers.
• Lower the upper body down to starting position and repeat.
• Remember to keep your arms straight out pointing towards your toes.
• Keep your legs directly over your hips, vertical to the floor at all times to keep the activation in your abs and not on your lower back.
• Avoid bending your knees.
• Relax your neck and gaze straight up at your toes.
You should feel your:
• Upper and lower abs.