Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin by lying on your back with your knees bent and up in the air, your knees and hips forming a 90° angle.
• Place your hands, palms down, on the floor beside you.
• In a controlled manner, lower both legs, moving only from your hips and dipping your toes toward the floor (without letting them actually touching the floor).
• Engage your lower abs and raise your legs back to the starting position.
• Do not let your lower back lift off the floor.
• Keep your hips and shoulders firmly on the floor.
• Do not just let your legs fall. Keep your core tight to slowly lower your leg, while resisting the force of gravity.
You should feel your:
• Lower and upper abs