Total body, strength, low impact
• Start in a low narrow squat position, keeping both hands clap together in front of you.
• Step your right foot horizontally to the right, with your toes pointed. Simultaneously spread your arms wide apart, squeezing the upper back, with your elbows slightly bended.
• Bring your right feet back together and repeat on the left side. Maintain a low squat position throughout the exercise.
• Repeat the movements continuously.
• Avoid rounding your back.
• Keep your chest open and back flat.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings and quads, upper back.