Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin by lying on your stomach with your arms stretched overhead, legs shoulder-width apart, toes pointed.
• Extend through your entire spine to lift your chest and knees up off the ground. Hold for 3 to 5 seconds and return to starting position.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your arms and legs straight during the exercise.
• Keep a neutral neck by looking down at the floor.
• Don’t hold your breath! Pace your breathing.
You should feel your:
• Lower back, upper back and hip extensors.