Cardio, HIIT, High impact
• Stand tall with feet wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes slightly turned out.
• Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a sumo squat.
• Place your hands on the floor directly in front of, and just inside, your feet. Shift your weight onto your hands.
• Jump both feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Jump your feet back into a sumo squat position.
• Reach your arms over head and explode as forcefully as you can into a jump.
• Land and immediately lower back into a sumo squat for your next rep.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
You should feel your:
• Your entire body working!