lower, strength, low impact
• Stand tall with feet wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes slightly turned out.
• Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees, pushing your body weight into your heels and hold the position.
• Raise up onto your toes, alternating between left and right, while maintaining a sumo squat position.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
• Avoid movement from your upper body.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and inner thighs.