Cardio, low impact
• Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, bending the knees slightly. Make fists and place your arms bent in front of you at about chin level. Squeeze your shoulder blades together, back straight and engage the abs.
• Punch your left arm forward directly in front of your face and quickly bring it back to chin level.
• Switch, punching your right arm forward directly in front of your face and quickly bring it back to chin level. That’s one rep.
• Repeat by alternating sides.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
• Keep your non-punching hand by your chin.
• As you get comfortable with the moves, increase the speed of your punches.
• Aim to fully extend the punching hand.
You should feel your:
• Shoulders and triceps.