• Begin with a box of an appropriate height in front of you. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart at a comfortable distance from the box.
• Perform a short squat in preparation for jumping, swinging your arms behind you.
• Jump as high as possible, extending through the hips, knees, and ankles. Swing your arms forward and up.
• Land on the box with the knees bent, absorbing the impact through the legs.
• Hold for a count, then slowly lower your left foot to the ground, followed by your right foot.
• Repeat this action, alternating the leading leg each time.
• Keep your back straight and your abdominal muscles tight.
• Make sure your foot is planted entirely on the stepper.
• Keep your movement smooth and controlled.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings and quads.