• Place the stepper vertically, directly in front of you.
• Place your hands on the side of the stepper and get into a high plank position.
• Tighten your abs and hop both feet over the stepper to the right, and then immediately hopping over to the left. That’s one rep.
• Continue alternating sides for desired number of repetitions.
• Remember to breathe!
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Keep your knees slightly bent to absorb the impact of the jump.
• Keep your movement smooth and controlled.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, shoulders, and core.