Cardio, low impact
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, weight in your heels, and your arms at your sides.
• Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
• Place your hands on the floor directly in front of, and just inside, your feet. Shift your weight onto your hands.
• Step your feet back one at a time into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Then step your feet forward one at a time, just outside of your hands.
• Reach your arms overhead and rise back up to your feet.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
You should feel your:
• Your entire body working!