• Stand tall with your feet slightly wider than the shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward. Place your hands lightly by the side of your head. That’s your starting position.
• Keeping your chest up and back straight, bend to your left side to lower your elbow, simultaneously bringing your left knee up and out to the side to meet your elbow.
• Crunch your left oblique and hold for 2 counts. Release to starting position.
• Repeat the movement on the other side. That’s one rep.
• When you do perform the exercise, keep your hips in place. Do not swing them back and forth.
• Also avoid pulling your head forward or sideways with your hands.
• Keep your back straight and chest up throughout.
You should feel your:
• Abs, obliques, hip flexors, thighs, glutes and quads.