lower, upper, strength, low impact
• Start standing with your feet about shoulder width apart and arm straight out in front of you.
• Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees to 90°, pushing your body weight into your heels.
• As you return to a standing position, swing both arms backward, thumbs pointing down and squeeze the arms close together by engaging your tricep muscles.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and triceps.