total body, strength, cardio, hiit
• Start standing with your feet close together and both hand up above your head.
• Jump into a wide squat and lower both hands to touch the ankles.
• Quickly jump back into a standing position with both legs close together and arms above your head. That’s one repetition.
• Repeat the movements continuously.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders or hunch forward.
• Do not let your knees collapse to the inside or go over your toes.
• Do not pause at the bottom of movement.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads, inner thighs and calves.